Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Well worth the wait.

The wait for this movie ate at me for a while with all the delays but I understand where you are coming from as far as school. Regaurding the movie, I thought it was excellent and I've noticed great improvement from the first UO episode to Ep. 6. This was very smooth during play and was well animated. I look forward to Part 2. Take care and Good luck. 10/10 5/5

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Very Good

The movie has a good plot so far and the fight scene was very thought out as far as what needed to happen when and where, and it wasn't over done which I've seen to often in many battle videos. So congrats and I look forward to your next video. Good Luck and Take Care. 10/10. 5/5

Sonic Cosmic vs SSW Sonic Cosmic vs SSW

Awesome

Great Flash, Arnas. It was a good idea to merge the flashes into one tourney flash. Anyways, Great job with the First part of the Flash. I look Forward to watching the rest of the series.

Shadows-of-Time

A.K.A

Fade

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

Discustingly Great

Good flash. There were some parts where I just wanted to turn it off, but the that next part before you click the X button keeps you begging for more. I'll never live with a cat again...

Tails Interview Tails Interview

Good

You its a good thing u said I think Ninja's rule is in every scene because when the screen goes black and white with sonic and tails there isnt a ninja's rule there. But anyway It was good.

Chaos 2 Chaos 2

Good Job

I loved this movie but there were a few downfalls... Like it was good but short, Sonic's teeth were customed by u but you could have shaded it. So either than a few downfalls to the movie. Awesome.

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

WOOOW!

HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS SWEET!

LoZ: Forgotten Battle LoZ: Forgotten Battle

hmmm...

Well, its nice to see someone other than me who knows who Firece Deties or how ever u spell it from Majora's Mask is. Well i thought the over all movie was good but there wasn't any humor but then again i dont think this movie was made to be funny so i wont let that affect the over-all review. other than that nice job.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

...=0...

that...was... AWESOME!!! Dam could Sonic kick more ass in a flash movie. Wow Vegeto u r on hell of a flash movie maker. lol sucks that college holds u down so u can't make more flashs faster... anyway nice job completeing the SQFP series.

JaKe and SaKura Intro JaKe and SaKura Intro