Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Well worth the wait.

The wait for this movie ate at me for a while with all the delays but I understand where you are coming from as far as school. Regaurding the movie, I thought it was excellent and I've noticed great improvement from the first UO episode to Ep. 6. This was very smooth during play and was well animated. I look forward to Part 2. Take care and Good luck. 10/10 5/5

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Very Good

The movie has a good plot so far and the fight scene was very thought out as far as what needed to happen when and where, and it wasn't over done which I've seen to often in many battle videos. So congrats and I look forward to your next video. Good Luck and Take Care. 10/10. 5/5

Sonic Cosmic vs SSW Sonic Cosmic vs SSW

Awesome

Great Flash, Arnas. It was a good idea to merge the flashes into one tourney flash. Anyways, Great job with the First part of the Flash. I look Forward to watching the rest of the series.

Shadows-of-Time

A.K.A

Fade

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

My High Score/Secret

I know a secret to getting a massive high score in one day. You have to be fully upgraded though. No gravity stopper, you don't need that. All you need to do is drop the comrades at a good time, go up, use all your emergency rockets, then just burn up your fuel with left or right, and wait.

I lasted over half an hour and got $33,359,171.07 in one round. Have fun trying to beat it.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Great!

Great Job! Floating Islands is too laggy.

Bomb -The Game- Bomb -The Game-

Its OK

Ehh, u die way to easy, u get hit by ur own bomb, dead, get hit by an enemy attack (firebreathers), dead, its ok and a little amusing until u continuiously keep dieing and have to keep rebuying ur items. Good job/try. 6/10 3/5

The Graveyard(o)_(o) The Graveyard(o)_(o)

Omg...

This song is GREAT! I love it! Or is it I love it's eriey feeling... oh well, Its a great song. Great Job. Favorited, 10/10, 5/5

Earthbound-boy responds:

..thank you!^^ donĀ“t know what to say, lol.

(::Rain::) (::Rain::)

Good

I like it. The fluttering in the background is a nice touch to the keyboard. Good work. 10/10 5/5

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hey thanks a lot. =) I am going to make it better though...

LoZ-Rutela's Final Goodbye LoZ-Rutela's Final Goodbye

Seriously...

Geez, you have one heck of a talent. your almost TOO good to be making music lol. Hope you continue to make music. ~Shadows~ 10/10 5/5